Infocash Chris Carpenter

Infocash Chris Carpenter
Infocash Chris Carpenter

Sunday 7 April 2013

Give me money-Looking for new ways that work

Did a fiver on the Lottery… F*** All, not even one number! I mean come on. Haven’t done any surveys this week but have been looking for effective ways of making some extra cash. There does seem to be a lot of people very happy with EBAY. But I am lost as to what to sell. There is nothing left in my house to sell only the new stuff. I think this week I am going to make a shortlist as to what I think is selling and go from there. When I say give me money I mean give you money.

I know a guy who sells Christmas decorations for a living. Every March he goes to China to place his order to be delivered around August time. He lives in a very big house so one might assume that there is some money to be made here. Its not something that I am really considering but it is a great example of someone who has a product or various products that he is making a living and a very decent one at that. One thing I have noticed about him generally is that he is always smiling. He is known as “Christmas Tree Alan”, you can picture him now cant you! One for the give me money campaign.

One thing that money or lack of it brings is misery. I know that there are a lot of you out there that work hard but have never reached your potential. Don’t worry your not alone I am one of them. We can’t all be Richard Branson nor would we like to be poor, but somewhere in the middle would be nice. That’s why I have started the give me money website. It’s going to take a bit of time to sort out what’s any good and what’s not. I have a feeling that’s its going to be a mixture of things that will generate some income and then expanding them. However I am well aware that there are only so many hours in a day and most of them will be occupied by the every day demands of family life.

Have a good week back at the old grind. And if anyone has a good idea for something that we can all sell let me know and I will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment