Infocash Chris Carpenter

Infocash Chris Carpenter
Infocash Chris Carpenter

Monday 18 March 2013

Give Me Money- Trading Gold



Trading Gold.My first impression! Give me money

As you may already know I do trade some stocks and shares from home. Trading gold is something that I have been considering for a while now. I have tried to see if there is a relationship between gold and the stock market but it would appear that they may even be opposite poles. Many traders seem to use gold as an insurance investment so when there is a global collapse in the market gold prices will rise. I am going to monitor gold prices but am now also considering silver as an investment.

Gold at the time of writing is around 1060 per ounce

I'm not sure at this point if gold is something that I can make money from at give me money but plenty of people semm to be doing just that.

From what I can see gold maybe a good long term investment. The average return from gold in the UK was 17.1% per year which is very good for a long term return when you compare it to the rate a bank will offer you on your savings.

Compared to my return in shares ............ nowhere near as good. But that is only holding it long term.With short term tades I may havve done very well.

I need to take a better look at this there maybe something to it.

Give me money

No comments:

Post a Comment