Infocash Chris Carpenter

Infocash Chris Carpenter
Infocash Chris Carpenter

Saturday 16 March 2013

Give me money- Thomas Land

Give me money

Went to Thomas Land today at Drayton Manor near Birmingham! Great day out for the kids and not a bad price either

Going this time of year means that you don’t have to queue for any of the rides.

While I was there I started looking at trading gold on my phone. Its something I have never done before but I know a few people that do. Well actually its just one guy and he does it full time from home.

Give me money - Thomas Land

I think I will query him on the matter to see if I can get the low down on this way of making a few quid. I keep seeing adverts on Google for gold trading but if its anything like share you will need a few quid to invest... Still there maybe something to it and every avenue is worth looking at.

By the way Thomas Land is not just for kids. There are some great roller coasters there so take a clean change of underwear

give me money- the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment